1. Data controller:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through the Web site is Bambootique, S.L.P., a professional limited company, with registered office at c/ Edgar Neville, 3, 4ºD, 28020, Madrid and with N.I.F. B88132840; registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry in volume 38,144, book 0, page 81, section 8, sheet M678829. Hereafter referred to as BAMBOO LEGAL.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Web Site sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, with the purpose of storing information about the navigation you make from that terminal, which may, if necessary, be recovered later.
2.1. What kind of cookies are there?
There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category:
2.1.1. Type of cookies according to the entity that manages them: according to whoever manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the information obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third party cookies.
2.1.2. Type of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.3. Type of cookie according to its purpose: according to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
Within the advertising cookies we can distinguish the behavioural advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies are used on the Website?:
|COOKIE TYPE||MANAGING ENTITY||NAME||AIM||PERSISTENCE||+INFO|
|ANALYSIS||Google Analytics||_ga||Distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier.||2 years||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy|
|_gat||Limits data collection on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
|_gid||Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.||1 day|
4. Information on how to disable and/or block cookies:
You can disable Google Analitycs at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Also, there are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise his right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data:
We refer to the information contained in the table of cookies installed by the Website.
6. Storage period:
The information obtained through the installation of cookies is stored for a period of two years.
The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of informed, free, unequivocal and specific consent.
The data obtained through the installation of cookies is not transferred to any third party outside BAMBOO LEGAL, unless there is a legal obligation or your express consent is requested.
However, due to the use of plugins and complements of third parties on the web site, data may be communicated to the third parties specified in the table of cookies installed by the web site.
As a data subject you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- The right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data .
- Right to request the ERASURE of your data, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OBJECT the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data. This is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows you to obtain the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and it can be directly transmitted to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
You may exercise such rights by requesting it by any means that leaves a record of its sending and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and, where appropriate, attaching a copy of your ID card and / or any other documentation proving your identity, to the email address or postal address above.
In addition, if you consider that any of your rights have been violated, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the AEPD’s electronic office: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
In case of translation of this document into any language and contradiction with the original Spanish version, the latter shall prevail.
Last revision: May 2020