1. Data controller:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through the Web site is Bambootique, S.L.P., a professional limited company, with registered office at c/ Infanta Mercedes, nº 31, local 17, 28020, Madrid and with N.I.F. B88132840; registered in the Madrid Companies Registry in volume 38,144, book 0, page 81, section 8, sheet M678829. Hereafter referred to as BAMBOO LEGAL.
2. Category of the data collected:
The personal data collected through the Website are identifying data which in no case are considered special categories of data or data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
The fields of the different forms of the Website established as obligatory, will be essential to be able to attend your request.
By providing the information requested, you expressly declare your right to do so, obliging yourself to provide true, exact and complete information on your data, otherwise you will be solely responsible for non-compliance with this obligation.
It will also be your sole responsibility to keep the information provided up to date, which you may do by sending an email to the above address or through the functions made available to you.
3. Purpose and legitimacy (legal basis) for the processing of personal data:
BAMBOO LEGAL will process the personal data collected, with the following purposes and legitimacy (legal basis for the processing of your data):
3.1. In case of contracting the services of BAMBOO LEGAL:
In case of contracting any service your data will be processed:
- To maintain the business relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service, on the legal basis of the execution of a contract in which you are a party as data subject.
- For the sending of commercial communications on the basis of legitimate interest in direct marketing, unless you object to this at any time.
3.2. Sending commercial communications:
If you have not contracted any of the products and/or services of BAMBOO LEGAL, we will process your data in order to send you commercial communications or to contact you by telephone to offer you our products and/or services as long as we have your informed, free, specific and unequivocal consent, this consent being the legal basis for the processing. In any case, you have the right to withdraw the consent given and/or oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time.
3.3. In case of subscription to the Newsletter of BAMBOO LEGAL:
To send you the Newsletter with news, discounts and/or promotions of BAMBOO LEGAL, on the legal basis of the informed, free, specific and unequivocal consent given by you. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
3.4. In case you comment on the blog:
To moderate and publish your comment on the blog with your name. Under no circumstances will your email address or your web address be published.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest of BAMBOO LEGAL in attending your request to publish a comment.
3.5. In case you use any contact form or send an e-mail:
To provide you with the information you request, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of BAMBOO LEGAL in attending to the request for information.
4. For how long are the personal data collected stored?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and for the period for which responsibilities for the services provided to the person concerned may arise: 6 years for accounting books, invoices, etc., according to Art. 30 of the Spanish Commercial Code, 5 years for exercising personal actions without special term (Art. 1.964 Spanish Civil Code); 4 years: Art. 66 and following of the Spanish General Tax Law (taxes, etc.).
When it is no longer necessary for such purposes, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data are pseudonomised or completely destroyed.
the data will not be communicated to any third party outside BAMBOO LEGAL, unless legally obliged to do so or you give us your free, specific and unequivocal informed consent to do so.
As data processors who may have access to the personal data of the interested party, following the instructions of BAMBOO LEGAL, the latter has contracted the services of companies, with which it has also signed a data processor contract in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
6. International Transfers:
The use of this provider implies the international transfer of the data of the users of BAMBOO LEGAL to whom electronic communications are sent, legitimated by the adhesion of ActiveCampaign, LLC to the Privacy Shield:
As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you are entitled to exercise the following rights which are expressly recognised by data protection regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- The right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- The right to request the ERASURE of your data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OBJECT the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data. This is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows you to obtain the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and it can be directly transmitted to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
You may exercise these rights, in addition to the technical solutions set out above, by requesting by any means that a record be kept of their dispatch and receipt, clearly expressing your wish to do so and, where appropriate, enclosing a copy of your National Identity Document and/or any other documentation proving your identity, by writing to the above-mentioned e-mail address, or to the above-mentioned postal address.
In addition, if you consider that any of your rights have been violated, as an interested party, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the AEPD’s electronic office: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
8. Security and updating of your personal data:
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that all the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this is to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
If you do not provide us with your data or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request and it will not be possible to provide you with the information requested or to contract and/or provide the services.
We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all the personnel involved in any of the phases of the processing.
In case of translation of this document into any language and contradiction with the original Spanish version, the latter will prevail.
Last revision: May 2020