Data is considered personal when consists of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Apart from the name or the surname, data such as the appearance or the email address of a person may be considered personal data.
As simple as your business may be, it is sure that you may frequently process personal data. Not only when you develop an email marketing campaign, but when you issue invoices, when somebody texts you through the contact form of your website, or when you employ somebody.
Our right to the protection of our personal data is considered an essential right according to the Spanish legislation. This implies hard obligations for companies and professionals that process personal data on a daily basis.
In Bamboo, we are specialized lawyers in data protection and, as such, we can help you comply with the obligations that data processing implies; as well as preventing penalties, through the development of strategies adapted to each situation, searching always for the simplest solution for the client.
From May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable. The GDPR replaces the national legislation, and has the purpose of uniforming national legislations in the 28 member states of the European Union.
If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help.
Services that we provide:
- Notifying files before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Exercise and defence of the rights of access, rectification, erasure and object.
- Assistance and advice on penalties proceedings before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Judicial and administrative appeals.
- Data protection audits.
- Consultancy and implementation of strategies.
- Compliance of the data protection regulation in websites and apps.
- Compliance in publicity, including email marketing campaigns.